The customer-facing parts of your Shopify store, including ecommerce website, blog, checkout, and emails can be in any language if the theme supports it. Learn more and explore our themes.
The admin of your Shopify store is currently available in English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish, Swedish, Thai, and Turkish.
Introduction to Shopify
Welcome to Shopify! Whether you're opening a new online store or are interested in using Shopify as your ecommerce platform, you can find out more information about your options here.
After you register for a free trial, follow the initial setup guide to start using Shopify. The initial setup guide features step-by-step tutorials for the main tasks you need to complete before you start selling. In addition to the initial setup guide, you can print the setup checklist to track your progress.
If you are already selling on another platform but would like to move your store to Shopify, then get started with your store migration today.
Shopify provides you with a variety of tools to help you to set up and run your business. Depending on the pricing plan that you choose, you can find everything you need to showcase your products online, to process payments, and to make your store work for you. Shopify offers:
- Free and paid themes from the Shopify Theme Store to make your store stand out and look great
- Free and paid apps from the Shopify App Store to expand the functionality of your store
- Shopify's own payment provider to accept credit card payments
- Growth opportunities with Shopify's sales channels and an enterprise plan for merchants selling in high volume who want to decrease transaction fees
- A Shopify blog that has guides and articles about running your store and connecting with your customers
Experts all around the world who can help you set up, design, and market your store
- A dedicated Support team available 24/7 to answer your questions no matter what Shopify plan you're on.